Set on a former coconut plantation, the newly arrived Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort & Spa is the first of a number of luxurious resorts opening in this part of Sri Lanka. At its upscale Bojunhala restaurant, sample local dishes like...
The lunchtime buffet of Sri Lankan staples like red or samba rice accompanied by a choice of fish, chicken and vegetable curries is a big draw at this cheerful eatery in the center of blink-and-you-miss-it Ambalantota. There’s also a bakery...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys