Steps from the Truk Stop restaurant sprawls this funky outdoor bar with picnic tables and stunning views of the lagoon, especially at sunset. It’s strong on bottled beer, Jell-O shots and fruity tropical drinks, à la margaritas...
Open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., this hotel restaurant has air-conditioning inside and a pleasant patio overlooking the lagoon; both feature free Wi-Fi. The kitchen loads up generous portions of seafood, steaks, pizzas and burgers. Hungry...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands