Tasmania Xmas 2015
Collected by jennifer kenny
650 Lachlan Rd, Lachlan TAS 7140, Australia
A Tasmanian chef leads guests from garden to kitchen at the incredible The Agrarian Kitchen. The sustainable farm-based cooking school is situated in a 19th century schoolhouse at Lachlan, 45 minutes from Hobart in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley. Chef...
Taranna TAS 7180, Australia
We kayaked halfway around Australia’s heart-shaped island state in four weeks and almost every night dined off what we caught or pried from the sea. When the tide was low, we would pull over and knife oysters and clams from the coral and bake them...
Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, Australia
Australia does open-air dining like nowhere else on earth. Enjoy Australian seafood while surrounded by world-class beauty. At the Freycinet Marine Oyster Farm, guests at Saffire get fitted out in waterproof gear to explore the beautiful bay, and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun