tascas porto baratas
Collected by Joana Oliveira
Rua de Trás 12, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Codfish rolls, aka "iscas de bacalhau", are a local dish, often served with stewed rice and beans. It's, also, very common to have it as a snack on local bars, together with a small glass of wine. At Adega Leandro you can taste this simple treat...
Rua de S. Victor 148, 4300 Porto, Portugal
It's definitely out of the beaten track, but this place clearly deserves a stop to try "tripas enfarinhadas". This "petisco" it's always part of a big meal, but in Catitas is the star of the show. Pork tripes stuffed with corn flour, deep fried...
Praça dos Poveiros 33, 4000-393 Porto, Portugal
It's well known that portuguese can cook every little tiny bit of pork, except the hoofs, in a thousand ways and always creating wondeful flavours. Buraquinho is a small restaurant, where everybody is very friendly, and always trying to please....
R. Afonso Martins Alho 115, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Lunch time at Adega Floresta is hectic. A lot of man eating and drinking and talking about soccer. Food is simple and it's always freshly cooked, result of a nice lady hidden in the kitchen. Try Rojões, pork meat tenderly cooked and with a nice...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now