Collected by charlotte lewis
17 Santuario Dr # A, Chimayo, NM 87522, USA
A little family-owned store that's been around since the 1920's, the El Potrero Trading Post in Chimayó offers provisions both 'spiritual' and 'temporal'--Catholic and Zuni carvings, popsicles and chile peppers... Get here by taking the "high...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019