Collected by Rob Tesoriero
Via Teatro Greco, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
The Island of Sicily has many wonders. Taormina is a popular resort town on Monte Tauro and has an old Greek Theatre that is still used for performances. The sitting has awesome views of the coast and Mount Etna. I would like to go back and actual...
Corso Umberto, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Taormina is an ancient town, with an at-times Bohemian reputation (the writer Harold Acton once referred to Taormina as "a polite synonym for Sodom"). The town sits atop a steep seaside promontory roughly an hour or so south of the port city of...
Via Nazionale, 98039 Mazzarò, Taormina ME, Italy
Taormina is one of the most romantic places I have visited and the beach at Lido La Pigna was not to be missed. I had always wanted to sit on the beach in a cool rented chair, people watching by a gorgeous cliff face. This is the place to do it -...
Via L. Rizzo, 98037 Letojanni ME, Italy
If you find yourself lucky enough to be in Taormina, I recommend spending a day at Paradise Beach Club, in nearby Letojanni. For a flat, per-person rate, you can enjoy unlimited access to the private seawater pool and beach, changing rooms and...
Piazza Fossia, 7, 98038 Savoca ME, Italy
This little village is completely charming and worth a visit on its own, but there's also the Godfather connection. Francis Ford Coppola chose Savoca, Sicily as one of the filming locations for his first Godfather film. The bar where Michael...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter