Tanzania / Capetown
Collected by mike daley
Cape Point Rd, Cape Peninsula, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Exploring the Cape of Good Hope during a winter storm is quite the adventure. Luckily though towards the end of our hike, right when we got back to the car a beautiful rainbow appeared and made the experience just that more beautiful.
Sea Point Promenade, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
“The Sea Point Promenade reminds me of a larger version of New York City’s High Line but in a more natural setting," says resident Rashiq Fataar. "Families from all over the city come to use the park and outdoor gyms along the promenade.” This...
103, Main Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051, South Africa
“Giovanni’s, an Italian deli, is my go-to spot for sandwiches. I order one that includes the house-made hummus and a coffee from the espresso bar to enjoy at the storefront tables," says resident Rashiq Fataar, founder of the think tank Future ...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna