Collected by Jen
The 15 tented suites at Sayari Camp are nicely spread out; if you’re staying in one of the outlying ones, as I did, it can be a ten-minute stroll to breakfast. All the more room to enjoy the fixings: rain shower, deep tub, extravagant private...
Not only did I have the chance to experience the three incredible Singita Grumeti Reserves' lodges (Faru Faru, Sabora Luxury Tented Camp and Sasakwa), but I had the chance to see Singita's new mobile tented camp, Explore, which just opened. Since...
A short drive outside of Ngorongoro Crater is The Crater Forest Tented Lodge. Because this lodge is higher up in elevation (1800M), there are not the concerns with mosquitos that you have at lower elevations, at least when we went in January. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019