Collected by AFAR Explorer
While many luxury resorts have embraced the private villa concept, you don't normally see them in wildlife reserves. At Singita Serengeti House, though, you can enjoy the feeling of staying in a private home — there are two suites in the main...
Not only did I have the chance to experience the three incredible Singita Grumeti Reserves' lodges (Faru Faru, Sabora Luxury Tented Camp and Sasakwa), but I had the chance to see Singita's new mobile tented camp, Explore, which just opened. Since...
Set on a sloping hill overlooking a main section of the migration route, as well as a river and watering hole, Faru Faru lodge offers a unique perspective on the Serengeti. Some of the best places to enjoy the views (especially when wildlife is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico