Collected by AFAR Explorer
While many luxury resorts have embraced the private villa concept, you don't normally see them in wildlife reserves. At Singita Serengeti House, though, you can enjoy the feeling of staying in a private home — there are two suites in the main...
Whether you're up for the adventure of a mobile tented camp, or would prefer a private house staffed with personal chefs, Singita Grumeti is the place for the ultimate safari experience and unbeatable Great Migration views. The 350,000-acre...
Set on a sloping hill overlooking a main section of the migration route, as well as a river and watering hole, Faru Faru lodge offers a unique perspective on the Serengeti. Some of the best places to enjoy the views (especially when wildlife is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter