Collected by AFAR Explorer
Tanzania, ArushaSerengeti National Park
On the eastern edge of Serengeti National Park, Namiri Plains opened in July 2014 as the first permanent camp set up within the Soit Le Motonyi reserve, closed to tourism for two decades, to allow the cheetah population to recover. 45 minutes...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village