Collected by Yolanda
Njombe - Songea Rd, Njombe, Tanzania
Visiting schools in rural Tanzania provides a rare opportunity to see children in their daily learning environment. Rigid, strict and uncreative in comparison to US schools, one can hardly blame a child for day dreaming.
Kendwa Rocks makes a great end to an East Africa trip. We arranged everything through Shidoyla Safaris. The 60-minute drive was highlighted by varied scenery, local culture, and security checkpoints where our driver bribed the officers. We arrived...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village