Collected by Yolanda
Njombe - Songea Rd, Njombe, Tanzania
Visiting schools in rural Tanzania provides a rare opportunity to see children in their daily learning environment. Rigid, strict and uncreative in comparison to US schools, one can hardly blame a child for day dreaming.
Kendwa Rocks makes a great end to an East Africa trip. We arranged everything through Shidoyla Safaris. The 60-minute drive was highlighted by varied scenery, local culture, and security checkpoints where our driver bribed the officers. We arrived...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign