Collected by B Williams
PO Box 886, Moshi, Tanzania
Here is what I knew about coffee: I liked it, especially with a side of wifi. Here's what I didn't know: it only grows at high altitudes; the beans are actually seeds, and you pick them when they turn bright red; beneath the red skin, the seed is...
Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
A photo of our trekking group on an acclimatization trek up the flanks of Mawenzi. Our assistant guide Musa is on the left. Sitting is a collection of Englishmen, an Irish honeymooner couple, a group of Swiss friends. The Swiss spoke mostly French...
Arusha Rd, Tanzania
Peaberry...mmmm...my favorite. I never thought I'd be able to drink it in a little cafe in Moshi at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro. They roast it right there, every morning. I drank it right there, every afternoon while I was there.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019