Collected by B Williams
PO Box 886, Moshi, Tanzania
Here is what I knew about coffee: I liked it, especially with a side of wifi. Here's what I didn't know: it only grows at high altitudes; the beans are actually seeds, and you pick them when they turn bright red; beneath the red skin, the seed is...
Arusha Rd, Tanzania
Peaberry...mmmm...my favorite. I never thought I'd be able to drink it in a little cafe in Moshi at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro. They roast it right there, every morning. I drank it right there, every afternoon while I was there.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles