Collected by B Williams
PO Box 886, Moshi, Tanzania
Here is what I knew about coffee: I liked it, especially with a side of wifi. Here's what I didn't know: it only grows at high altitudes; the beans are actually seeds, and you pick them when they turn bright red; beneath the red skin, the seed is...
Arusha Rd, Tanzania
Peaberry...mmmm...my favorite. I never thought I'd be able to drink it in a little cafe in Moshi at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro. They roast it right there, every morning. I drank it right there, every afternoon while I was there.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter