Collected by William Kiburz , AFAR Travel Advisor
Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Known as “Everyman’s Everest,” the journey to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro isn’t easy but can be done by almost anyone who prepares and commits to the challenge. This beautiful trip brings travelers through five eco-zones ranging from lush to arid...
Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
AndBeyond's Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is gorgeous from every angle. Outside, along the rim of Ngorongoro Crater, there are sunrise views of one of the world’s deepest and largest volcanic caldera, which is also a haven for more than 25,000...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall