Collected by Beth Traglia
I expected to witness the great migration, determined by the availability of grazing, of herds of Wildebeest and Zebra while visiting Serengeti National Park in Tanzania during the migration season. As the larger animals blanketed the vast African...
This photo, taken in northern Tanzania en route to the Serengeti while stopped for a jeep repair, captures a group of Masai men walking into the village center on New Year's Day. These semi-nomadic people maintain traditional customs as manifested...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign