Collected by Beth Traglia
I expected to witness the great migration, determined by the availability of grazing, of herds of Wildebeest and Zebra while visiting Serengeti National Park in Tanzania during the migration season. As the larger animals blanketed the vast African...
This photo, taken in northern Tanzania en route to the Serengeti while stopped for a jeep repair, captures a group of Masai men walking into the village center on New Year's Day. These semi-nomadic people maintain traditional customs as manifested...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village