Collected by Tanya
Tanya ′s Wishlist
Sometimes you just have to get out of the city. Good thing there are lots of interesting things to do and see -- many of them nature-related! -- just a short drive from Managua. One of them is the Montibelli Wildlife Reserve, which is off of the...
Puerto Sandino, Nicaragua
Miramar is a stretch of beach on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua, about an hour's drive from Managua. It's one of the least frequented beaches - you definitely won't find the tourist crowds that you do at San Juan del Sur, but you won't find many...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys