Collected by Ashley Zeledon
701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
A 10-year-old boy giggled while he took a video of a playful otter turning somersaults, over and over again. The only thing that separated them was a glass panel and a few inches of air space. It was just another day of magic at the Florida...
Tampa Riverwalk, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Stretching 2.4 miles along the Garrison Channel and Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa, the Riverwalk is a paved path perfect for walking, jogging, or biking along the beautiful waterfront of Tampa. Landscaped parks and sculpture gardens provide...
400 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, located along the Hillsborough River in the downtown Tampa River Arts District, showcases an ever-growing collection of photography as well as curated and traveling exhibits. Exhibits are housed on the 2nd...
700 Harbour Post Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Sure the kitsch factor is turned up fairly high—it is called "That's Amore," after all—but this Italian restaurant has an attractive waterside setting that lends itself to romantic sunset viewing while sharing a slice of tiramisu. On the weekends...
2223 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Visitors looking for upscale shopping in Tampa should catch a cab to International Plaza and Bay Street, near the Tampa airport. Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Louis Vuitton—this is the spot to scope out luxury items among around 200 shops. Check...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village