Collected by Kayla
803 N Tampa St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Duckweed Urban Market, a little shop in downtown Tampa, is serving up fresh juices with unique flavors—and the combinations may just surprise you. The juice menu changes daily but sample features include Mint Dream (pear, apples, cucumber, lime...
510 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Every Sunday from October through May, the 600/700 blocks of Franklin Street in downtown Tampa come alive with local foods, arts & crafts, and music. From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., local vendors sell everything from fresh-made German bread to produce...
507 N Tampa St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
For over 18 years, the Old Tampa Book Company has provided a haven for book lovers in downtown Tampa. Stocking over 40,000 rare, used, and out-of-print books, it is always possible to find that special treat for your reading pleasure. The OTBC is...
227 E Davis Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
TeBella Tea Company is an elegant place to find tea, the perfect teapot, and accessories for the serious tea totalers. Sample from some 100 organic and Fair Trade teas in flavors like Blueberry Muffin and Florida Orange Blossom. There's a tea for...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter