Collected by Jessica Kennedy
Ybor City, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
Founded in 1885, Tampa's Ybor City became the center of cigar making in North America. At one time there were 230 cigar factories employing 12,000 cigar makers and producing 700 million cigars a year. One of only three Historic Landmark Districts...
420 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
We ordered a second pot of tea just to keep our table for a few more hours, like a beach-goer inserting more coins in a soon to be expired meter to preserve her spot of sandy paradise: The solarium at the Oxford Exchange was the perfect place to...
1523 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
For over five generations cigars have been made in Ybor City. The days of the huge cigar factories are pretty much gone, but the tradition of hand-rolled cigars and places to smoke them continues. King Corona Café and Bar is a warm, inviting and...
Tampa Riverwalk, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Stretching 2.4 miles along the Garrison Channel and Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa, the Riverwalk is a paved path perfect for walking, jogging, or biking along the beautiful waterfront of Tampa. Landscaped parks and sculpture gardens provide...
2117 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
I arrived into Tampa with an insatiable craving for Cuban cuisine. The eight hour drive to Tampa from Alabama was long, only to be exacerbated by my travel companion's excessive talk of all things food and wine. Different nationalities and dishes...
Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL, USA
Running south from downtown Tampa, Bayshore Boulevard is the world’s longest continuous stretch of sidewalk, making it the perfect place for running, walking, biking, rollerblading, skipping—whatever your heart desires. Need a distraction from the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States