Collected by Ashly Luke
Crystal River, FL, USA
We went swimming with manatees in Crystal River, Florida last winter and it was awesome! The water was a bit chilly, but seeing the manatees underwater in clear blue springs was incredible. You can rent a small boat and snorkeling gear from...
1 Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
The Dalí Museum has a wonderful collection of Salvador Dalí's work. From postcard-sized paintings he did as a child to mural masterpieces, the many sides of Dalí's work fills rooms worth wandering. The museum offers a knowledgeable tour, has a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys