Collected by AFAR Traveler
3203 W Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL 33629, USA
If this breakfast sandwich picture doesn't make you want to visit Pinky's, I'm not sure what else I can tell you. But how about this: even if diners aren't your thing, you should visit Pinky's. They have cheap Cuban breakfast sandwiches and...
2117 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
I arrived into Tampa with an insatiable craving for Cuban cuisine. The eight hour drive to Tampa from Alabama was long, only to be exacerbated by my travel companion's excessive talk of all things food and wine. Different nationalities and dishes...
420 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
The Oxford Exchange is my new favorite place in Tampa. First, there are books. Not just any books, but a well curated selection of books on interesting subjects, well displayed with helpful hints from bookstore staff. The room is light-filled and...
4103 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
A family-owned Tampa staple for some 42 years, Jimbo’s Pit Bar-B-Q is where hungry locals go to get saucy. Try the chopped pork sandwich platter, crispy hush puppies (some say they are hands down the best hush puppies), and the self-service pickle...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun