Collected by Tammy
2960 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
When you visit Maui, stay at the Mana Kai in Kihei. It used to be a resort for pilots after their long hauls, now is a glorious respite for all. Traditionally, people gather on the beach at sunset and blow conch shells as soon as the sun touches...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked