Collected by Danielle Diblasi
Main road to Tamarindo, 500m SW from Auto Mercado, in front of El Tesoro, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Located on the warm sands of Tamarindo Beach, Pangas Beach Club is the perfect place to enjoy fresh, gourmet cuisine just feet from the surf. Great for lunch or a romantic candle lit dinner, Pangas has great food and a wonderful, relaxed tropical...
152, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Boat cruises can be trite. A drink ticket, bag of chips and cruising in circles around a bay — if you’re lucky. But if you opt to sign up for an afternoon with Antares Sailing, departing from Playa Tamarindo, be prepared for a whole new boat...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map