Collected by Tamara Mitchell
Tamara Mitchell′s Wishlist
Tapae Road, 119/9 1096 อำเภอ แม่ริม เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
About 20 minutes outside of Chiang Mai lies the Maesa Elephant camp. Here you can see elephants bathing in the Maesa river with their mahouts (trainers), visit with baby elephants in the nursery, watch the elephants perform a series of tricks-...
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A chicken bus is a colloquial English name for the colorful modified and decorated US school bus and transit bus in Guatemala. The word "chicken" refers to the fact that rural Guatemalans occasionally transport live animals on such buses, which...
Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Getting to Lake Atitlan is no easy feat. After flying into Guat City, it's another 4 hours by bus to Panajachel. Then, if your'e staying on the lake, which I recommend, it's a short (and sometimes rocky) boat ride from there. But upon reaching the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter