Collected by Tamara Mitchell
Tamara Mitchell′s Wishlist
Tapae Road, 119/9 1096 อำเภอ แม่ริม เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
About 20 minutes outside of Chiang Mai lies the Maesa Elephant camp. Here you can see elephants bathing in the Maesa river with their mahouts (trainers), visit with baby elephants in the nursery, watch the elephants perform a series of tricks-...
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A chicken bus is a colloquial English name for the colorful modified and decorated US school bus and transit bus in Guatemala. The word "chicken" refers to the fact that rural Guatemalans occasionally transport live animals on such buses, which...
Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Getting to Lake Atitlan is no easy feat. After flying into Guat City, it's another 4 hours by bus to Panajachel. Then, if your'e staying on the lake, which I recommend, it's a short (and sometimes rocky) boat ride from there. But upon reaching the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna