Collected by Mason Dixon
3540 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309, USA
Nothing is more quintessential spring in Tallahassee than a beautiful day at Maclay Gardens. This beautiful stretch of oaks with moss overhanging the walkway in the gardens looks like a true Southern cathedral.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys