Collected by WILL STOTTS
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and was first mentioned in historical records in 1154. Tallinn have major attractions , ancient streets lined by stone dwelling-houses with beautiful ashlar portals. Tallinn is big shopping and entertainment...
Südalinn, Tallinn, Estonia
The view of Tallinn from the Toompea Hill is a nice one. Tallinn is a quaint town. I enjoyed walking and biking around, and stopping occasionally for an A. Le Coq, an Estonian beer that I especially enjoyed. I met Kalev and Ulane, the partners...
Kalasadama 4, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
The Soviets built this thing for the Olympic regatta of 1980 set to take place in Tallinn. The idea was to demonstrate to the Western powers the superior concrete pouring skills of the Soviet Union. This would've been a great idea, if everybody...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign