Collected by WILL STOTTS
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and was first mentioned in historical records in 1154. Tallinn have major attractions , ancient streets lined by stone dwelling-houses with beautiful ashlar portals. Tallinn is big shopping and entertainment...
Südalinn, Tallinn, Estonia
The view of Tallinn from the Toompea Hill is a nice one. Tallinn is a quaint town. I enjoyed walking and biking around, and stopping occasionally for an A. Le Coq, an Estonian beer that I especially enjoyed. I met Kalev and Ulane, the partners...
10111 Tallinn, Estonia
The Soviets built this thing for the Olympic regatta of 1980 set to take place in Tallinn. The idea was to demonstrate to the Western powers the superior concrete pouring skills of the Soviet Union. This would've been a great idea, if everybody...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys