Collected by Evelyn Lin
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Must Puudel is a popular café among locals and the perfect place to enjoy your morning over a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. The interiors boast cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era. It’s definitely worth...
Telliskivi 60a, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
Despite the rundown look of Telliskivi area more and more hip places are opening up in the complex. Pudel (Bottle in Estonian) Bar is the newest addition to the mix with its picky attitude towards beer. And by picky we mean it in the best sense of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022