Collected by Evelyn Lin
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Must Puudel is a popular café among locals and the perfect place to enjoy your morning over a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. The interiors boast cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era. It’s definitely worth...
Telliskivi 60a, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
Despite the rundown look of Telliskivi area more and more hip places are opening up in the complex. Pudel (Bottle in Estonian) Bar is the newest addition to the mix with its picky attitude towards beer. And by picky we mean it in the best sense of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now