Collected by Phil Kohn
Vana turg 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
One of the best restaurants in Tallinn, and there are many, is Olde Hansa, where the customers eat like vikings! In front of the restaurant young women in national dress sell nuts and if you ask nicely, give a blow on the olde horn,m which IS a...
Lai 1, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
Puppetry is a hugely popular art form in the Baltic states and I was keen to see a performance. Lucky for us, our apartment in Tallinn was located just a couple of blocks away from the NUKU Theatre which houses a puppet museum, a puppet research...
Rakvere, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
I visited this village and castle one cold winter's day with a couple of Estonian friends a few years ago. The town had a nice quasi-eastern european feel to it and the castle in the distance was quite impressive. It's located about 100 km east of...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time