Collected by Phil Kohn
Vana turg 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
One of the best restaurants in Tallinn, and there are many, is Olde Hansa, where the customers eat like vikings! In front of the restaurant young women in national dress sell nuts and if you ask nicely, give a blow on the olde horn,m which IS a...
Lai 1, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
Puppetry is a hugely popular art form in the Baltic states and I was keen to see a performance. Lucky for us, our apartment in Tallinn was located just a couple of blocks away from the NUKU Theatre which houses a puppet museum, a puppet research...
Rakvere, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
I visited this village and castle one cold winter's day with a couple of Estonian friends a few years ago. The town had a nice quasi-eastern european feel to it and the castle in the distance was quite impressive. It's located about 100 km east of...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021