Collected by Jaz Singh
Viru 3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This shop is a cooperative, owned and operated by local craftspeople and stocked with gifts and products ranging from sweaters to onion jam. Its focus is on the area’s master artisans and fine craftsmanship so you won’t find tacky and cheaply...
Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
The centerpiece of Tallinn’s Old Town is Town Hall Square, a public space for vendors, events, and ceremonies since the 14th century. The site of a Christmas tree festival since 1441, the Town Hall Square still hosts numerous festivals and...
Viru väljak 3, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Estonians turned this ex-industrial site into a lively neighborhood with full of amazingly renovated buildings. Nowadays, it is place to work, live, eat, shop... This interesting neighborhood also hosts a shop of producer of delicious Estonian...
Vana turg 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
One of the best restaurants in Tallinn, and there are many, is Olde Hansa, where the customers eat like vikings! In front of the restaurant young women in national dress sell nuts and if you ask nicely, give a blow on the olde horn,m which IS a...
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and was first mentioned in historical records in 1154. Tallinn have major attractions , ancient streets lined by stone dwelling-houses with beautiful ashlar portals. Tallinn is big shopping and entertainment...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos