Collected by Jaz Singh
Viru 3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This shop is a cooperative, owned and operated by local craftspeople and stocked with gifts and products ranging from sweaters to onion jam. Its focus is on the area’s master artisans and fine craftsmanship so you won’t find tacky and cheaply...
Raekoja plats 1, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
The centerpiece of Tallinn’s Old Town is Town Hall Square, a public space for vendors, events, and ceremonies since the 14th century. The site of a Christmas tree festival since 1441, the Town Hall Square still hosts numerous festivals and...
Vana turg 1, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
One of the best restaurants in Tallinn, and there are many, is Olde Hansa, where the customers eat like vikings! In front of the restaurant young women in national dress sell nuts and if you ask nicely, give a blow on the olde horn,m which IS a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum