Collected by Carolyn Berge
Viru väljak 3, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Estonians turned this ex-industrial site into a lively neighborhood with full of amazingly renovated buildings. Nowadays, it is place to work, live, eat, shop... This interesting neighborhood also hosts a shop of producer of delicious Estonian...
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Must Puudel is a popular café among locals and the perfect place to enjoy your morning over a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. The interiors boast cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era. It’s definitely worth...
Toompuiestee 37, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
In the context of the bygone Soviet times, the market could be considered an entrepreneurial experiment of sorts. A far cry from the modern city centre, it's still very alive today and frequented by locals seeking better deals on food or clothes....
A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
It is a haven in the city center where you can escape from crowd and enjoy nice weather while walking through the historical sights from Czars' time. It also helped me to understand why Tallinn is called "the green city" and Estonia is regarded as...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico