Collected by Carolyn Berge
Viru väljak 3, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Estonians turned this ex-industrial site into a lively neighborhood with full of amazingly renovated buildings. Nowadays, it is place to work, live, eat, shop... This interesting neighborhood also hosts a shop of producer of delicious Estonian...
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Must Puudel is a popular café among locals and the perfect place to enjoy your morning over a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. The interiors boast cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era. It’s definitely worth...
Toompuiestee 37, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
In the context of the bygone Soviet times, the market could be considered an entrepreneurial experiment of sorts. A far cry from the modern city centre, it's still very alive today and frequented by locals seeking better deals on food or clothes....
A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
It is a haven in the city center where you can escape from crowd and enjoy nice weather while walking through the historical sights from Czars' time. It also helped me to understand why Tallinn is called "the green city" and Estonia is regarded as...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December