Collected by Arielle Fleisher
A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
It is a haven in the city center where you can escape from crowd and enjoy nice weather while walking through the historical sights from Czars' time. It also helped me to understand why Tallinn is called "the green city" and Estonia is regarded as...
Rotermanni 8, 10111, Tallinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Rotermann quarter has something for everyone - amazing modern architecture for the art-interested, restaurants and cafes for gourmands, high (and low) fashion for shopaholics and convenient setting for people-watching or just relaxing.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now