Collected by Arielle Fleisher
A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
It is a haven in the city center where you can escape from crowd and enjoy nice weather while walking through the historical sights from Czars' time. It also helped me to understand why Tallinn is called "the green city" and Estonia is regarded as...
Rotermanni 8, 10111, Tallinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Rotermann quarter has something for everyone - amazing modern architecture for the art-interested, restaurants and cafes for gourmands, high (and low) fashion for shopaholics and convenient setting for people-watching or just relaxing.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now