Takin it easy
Collected by Emilio D Botts
Marathopoli 244 00, Greece
Peloponnesians have appreciated the health benefits of their Mediterranean diet (high in veggies, fruits, whole grains, olive oil, nuts, and fish) for centuries. These days, the fish soup at Thalassinos (shown) in the seaside town of Marathopoli,...
17320 Tossa de Mar, Girona, Spain
Tossa de Mar, along the Costa Brava, is just under two hours away from Barcelona by bus, but it feels worlds away. Even on an overcast evening, the quaint little town still manages to shine. Hotel Cap d'Or, on the edge of the main strip, is a...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet