Collected by igor fabjan
No. 297號, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Taiwanese-style shaved ice desserts (known as "bao-bing" in Chinese) consist of large bowls of finely shaved ice topped with a variety of sweets, including condensed milk, beans, jellies, and fresh fruit. For fifteen years, Ice Monster was a tiny...
Adventure park is set in a tranquil village of Slivna where the geometric center of Slovenia lies. There are five climbing routes in the treetops up to 11 m high! Real adventure for all - even children who can go on the easiest route. I liked...
Resnik 109, 3214 Zreče, Slovenia
Rogla is an excellent recreation center in mountains - 1517 m above sea level. There is a ski resort - http://www.rogla.eu/en/ and lots of hiking trails. And 6 attractive biking trails with adrenaline descents and obstacles with banked curves and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now