Collected by brittany johnston
Alley 342, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
The base of Elephant Mountain is just a short walk from the base of Taipei 101 and offers one of the most accessible and stunning views of the city—except, perhaps, from the top of the tower itself. The hike up the mountain is steep, but can be...
713, Taiwan, Tainan City, Zuozhen District, 南162鄉道
“Caoshan Moonworld is a chalky Badlands tucked in the southern part of Tainan’s Zuozhen District. This outlandish terrain of roughly eroded, razor-sharp ridges and limited vegetation is rarely mentioned in guidebooks because it is relatively hard...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now