Taiwan August '13
Collected by AFAR Traveler
104, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongshan District, 台北市中山區
Taipei's Breeze Center is built on the site of the old Taipei Hey-song beverage bottling plant. There's a nice little museum in the mall called the Hey-song Pavilion dedicated to the history of the Hey-song company and its' products as part of ...
No. 167-3, Gangdong Road, Wanli District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 207
Yehliu is a cape northeast of Taipei City with a geopark featuring bizarre hoodoo stones jutting up out of the smooth brown stone surface that were formed by the shearing of wind and water. It looks like the surface of an alien planet. The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December