Collected by Mary Smith
Section 3, Zhongxiao East Road, Taipei City, Taiwan
The top souvenir from Taipei isn’t jade, electronics, or even clothing. No, it’s the king of Taiwanese desserts—the pineapple cake. In Taiwanese culture, pineapple cakes have come to symbolize wealth and even the island itself. The cakes have a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter