Collected by Lily Tsay
My first trip to Taiwan involves my dad as my tour guide. Here's are places and experiences I'm curating.
Cingshuei Cliff, Taiwan
There is an area of Taiwan, that, in my mind, will always be one of the most beautiful places on Earth. The Cingshui Cliffs, located along the Su-Hua Highway in Hualien – a county in eastern Taiwan – are soul-stirring and breathtaking to behold....
No. 167-3號, Gangdong Road, Wanli District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 207
Yehliu is a cape northeast of Taipei City with a geopark featuring bizarre hoodoo stones jutting up out of the smooth brown stone surface that were formed by the shearing of wind and water. It looks like the surface of an alien planet. The...
The Guanziling Hot Springs (關子嶺) are located in the foothills of the mountains of Taiwan, about 70 km northeast of Tainan City. These hot springs produce a fine, silty mud which is found in only three places in the world. It's said to be...
No. 194號, Section 2, Xinyi Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
The art of making the perfect xiao long bao, or soup dumpling, is something the Taiwanese take very, very seriously. Maybe that’s why so many food experts say that the best dumplings in the world can be found in Taipei at the classic restaurant...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun