Collected by Ryna Dery
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
Longshan is not Taipei's largest temple, but its unique beauty and proximity to the MRT have made it a very popular one. It's an awesome place to stop by at sunset when the after-work crowd comes to worship. The temple fills with people from all...
No. 221, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
When I went to the National Palace Museum in Taiwan I decided to take a break and have afternoon tea at the museum cafe. The cafe has a gorgeous view of the city and a reasonably priced menu. I've always enjoyed tea and while I was in Taiwan I...
108, Taiwan, 台北市萬華區富民里
I love discovering street food when I travel and Taipei was great for finding cheap eats everywhere. From noodles to fried food to roasted poultry, you can find anything sold on tracks along the streets. The night markets are also a great stop and...
946, Taiwan, Pingtung County, Hengchun Township, 墾丁路石牛巷1-3號
A couple years ago I traveled to Taiwan solo. After exploring Taipei and its environs I decided to take the train then the bus down to the southernmost tip of the island and spend a few days by the beach in Kenting. Down there no one I met spoke a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna