Collected by Desmond Phua
No. 46, Xuzhou Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
It seems like there’s a market on every street in Taipei, and that’s almost true. But it’s also true that most have their own, unique focus as a way to provide shoppers with great products in an easy-to-find way. For unique, handcrafted gifts and...
No. 162號, Section 1, Heping East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Located near National Taiwan Normal University, the Shi-Da Night Market is said to exist in one of the most "trendy" areas of Taipei. The market has downsized in recent years due to rezoning, but is known for its variety of delectable Taiwanese...
Alley 1, Lane 40, Linjiang Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
One of the many night markets in Taipei, prepare yourself to be flooded with sensations at the Tong Hua Night Market. Some people are adventurous eaters, and some aren't. To eat here, you may have to leave some of your preconceived notions behind...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter