Collected by Stephanie Snipes
950, Taiwan, Taitung County, Taitung City, 台東縣台東市
Xiaoyeliu (小野柳 Little Yeliu) is a small coastline park just outside Taiwan's main southeastern city, Taitung (台東 Taidong). It is easily reached by scooter, city bus, or the convenient East Coast Scenic Area shuttle bus that departs from locations...
954, Taiwan, Taitung County, Beinan Township, 明峰村試驗場8號
The people of Taiwan's southeastern region of Taitung are known for their expertise with medicinal herbs, and the Yuan Sen Applied Botanical Garden combines the best ofthis tradition with biotechnology and ecotourism. After a day of sightseeing in...
958, Taiwan, Taitung County, Chishang Township, 新興村新興107號
There are few places in the world where you can so quickly and completely be enfolded in the tender embrace of nature than in Taiwan. From rock climbing to jungle treks, there are active pursuits for everyone, but one of the most scenic is a rice...
Chenggong Township, Taitung County, Taiwan 961
Northeast of Chenggong in Taitung County, Taiwan, Sanxiantai is one of Taintung’s most popular attractions. Sanxiantai, which translates to the Platform of Three Immortals, received the name from a legend which tells of three immortals that came...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter