Collected by Stephanie Snipes
950, Taiwan, Taitung County, Taitung City, 台東縣台東市
Xiaoyeliu (小野柳 Little Yeliu) is a small coastline park just outside Taiwan's main southeastern city, Taitung (台東 Taidong). It is easily reached by scooter, city bus, or the convenient East Coast Scenic Area shuttle bus that departs from locations...
954, Taiwan, Taitung County, Beinan Township, 明峰村試驗場8號
The people of Taiwan's southeastern region of Taitung are known for their expertise with medicinal herbs, and the Yuan Sen Applied Botanical Garden combines the best ofthis tradition with biotechnology and ecotourism. After a day of sightseeing in...
958, Taiwan, Taitung County, Chishang Township, 新興村新興107號
There are few places in the world where you can so quickly and completely be enfolded in the tender embrace of nature than in Taiwan. From rock climbing to jungle treks, there are active pursuits for everyone, but one of the most scenic is a rice...
Chenggong Township, Taitung County, Taiwan 961
Northeast of Chenggong in Taitung County, Taiwan, Sanxiantai is one of Taintung’s most popular attractions. Sanxiantai, which translates to the Platform of Three Immortals, received the name from a legend which tells of three immortals that came...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map