Collected by Pateicj
No. 167-3號, Gangdong Road, Wanli District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 207
Yehliu is a cape northeast of Taipei City with a geopark featuring bizarre hoodoo stones jutting up out of the smooth brown stone surface that were formed by the shearing of wind and water. It looks like the surface of an alien planet. The...
No. 200號, Wenhua Road, Yingge District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 239
Escape from Taipei for the day to Yingge (鶯歌), a small town located a short train ride away in New Taipei City, and once the thriving center of the Taiwanese ceramics industry. Several large kilns dot the town's riverbank, still in use today by...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter