Collected by Chi
No. 10, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Originally built in 1908 under Japanese rule, this redbrick octagonal building was at one time a market but lives on today as a popular cultural space. Located near the trendy Ximending Pedestrian Zone, visitors to the Red House can learn more...
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
When visiting Taipei our guide took us into a Buddhist temple in the middle of the city. Many people stop by during the day to leave an offering of fruit, burn some incense sticks or ring the bells. These women are volunteers who come in every day...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019