Collected by Chi
No. 10, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Originally built in 1908 under Japanese rule, this redbrick octagonal building was at one time a market but lives on today as a popular cultural space. Located near the trendy Ximending Pedestrian Zone, visitors to the Red House can learn more...
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
One of the aspects of temple life I found most interesting in Taipei was the Taiwanese obsession with luck and wishes. At almost every temple, one can find areas where the faithful leave their fondest wishes in the hopes that they will be granted....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now