Collected by MGinger
Section 3, Zhongxiao East Road, Taipei City, Taiwan
The top souvenir from Taipei isn’t jade, electronics, or even clothing. No, it’s the king of Taiwanese desserts—the pineapple cake. In Taiwanese culture, pineapple cakes have come to symbolize wealth and even the island itself. The cakes have a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys