Collected by Ben Wang
No. 221, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
When the Kuomintang fled from China to Taiwan they didn't forget about their cultural roots. Before leaving the mainland, the party cherry-picked over 690,000 of the finest examples of Chinese art from the previous 8000 years. That art is now...
No. 1號, Lane 16, Section 3, Xinsheng South Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Lots of places to drink tea in Taipei, but Wistaria is a staple - in a historic building, a pool of calm in the middle of the bustling city. Better to phone ahead if you prefer one of the seats in the tatami rooms.
No. 167-3號, Gangdong Road, Wanli District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 207
Yehliu is a cape northeast of Taipei City with a geopark featuring bizarre hoodoo stones jutting up out of the smooth brown stone surface that were formed by the shearing of wind and water. It looks like the surface of an alien planet. The...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun