Collected by Bliss Edwards
No. 46, Xuzhou Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
It seems like there’s a market on every street in Taipei, and that’s almost true. But it’s also true that most have their own, unique focus as a way to provide shoppers with great products in an easy-to-find way. For unique, handcrafted gifts and...
No. 8號, Section 3, Civic Blvd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
If you are looking for the latest electronic gadgets and gizmos at affordable prices, then be sure to stop by the Guang Hua Market. This six-story testament to high-tech worship has everything you could want, or even imagine you could want, all...
No. 20號, Jingye 3rd Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491
Malls in Asia aren’t the same as in the U.S., and in fact, some great food and entertainment options can be found in their store-lined halls—especially at the Miramar Entertainment Park. You’ll know you’ve arrived when you see the giant Ferris...
No. 162號, Section 1, Heping East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Located near National Taiwan Normal University, the Shi-Da Night Market is said to exist in one of the most "trendy" areas of Taipei. The market has downsized in recent years due to rezoning, but is known for its variety of delectable Taiwanese...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun