Collected by Liz Galpin
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
One of the aspects of temple life I found most interesting in Taipei was the Taiwanese obsession with luck and wishes. At almost every temple, one can find areas where the faithful leave their fondest wishes in the hopes that they will be granted....
Zhong Guo Huo Yun Hang Kong You Xian Gong Si Xia Men Ying Ye Bu, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
We did not have passengers in the back of the plane constantly asking "Are we there yet?". Nor did we have to actually worry about the damage done when we crashed the plane. While in Taipei, I had the opportunity to fly the 747 training simulator...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles