Collected by Liz Galpin
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
One of the aspects of temple life I found most interesting in Taipei was the Taiwanese obsession with luck and wishes. At almost every temple, one can find areas where the faithful leave their fondest wishes in the hopes that they will be granted....
Zhong Guo Huo Yun Hang Kong You Xian Gong Si Xia Men Ying Ye Bu, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
We did not have passengers in the back of the plane constantly asking "Are we there yet?". Nor did we have to actually worry about the damage done when we crashed the plane. While in Taipei, I had the opportunity to fly the 747 training simulator...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun