Collected by Taide
Kotayk Province, Goght, Armenia
Yes? Then pack your bags, book a flight to Armenia and head straight for the stunning monastery of Geghard. Geghard monastery was founded in the 4th century already, making the place one of the oldest Christian places of worship in the world....
"You get to the end of the road . . . make sure you lock your car. Follow the beach down to a bunch of white tents. You can’t miss it.” We’d heard those words before, and we’d proved our inalienable right to, indeed, miss what could not be missed....
Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
The howler monkeys are my alarm clock. At 4:30am, I lay awake under the diaphanous mosquito netting covering the bed, watching the array of colors and clouds that will evolve into the perfect sunrise. The many species of birds begin to rouse the...
Agujitas de Drake, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
The Osa has been dubbed the most biologically intense place on the planet by National Geographic. It is home to a vast array of plants and animals, and an amazing conservation project that helps future turtle populations. These aged species have...
Alajuela Province, El Castillo, Costa Rica
The volcano in Arenal spouts hourly, and provides visitors with enchanting views that change as night turns to day. The area has no shortage of accommodation services, with Tabacon Hot Springs being the flagship resort operator.
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December