Collected by Andrew Frantz
901 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
When my boyfriend and I are in Tahoe, we visit T's at least once a day for their chicken burritos. The rotisserie meat (the restaurant also serves pork and tri-tip) is fall-off-the-bone tender and tastes great after long days on the water. Order...
2005 NV-28, Incline Village, NV 89452, USA
Most people feel as though they've died and gone to photography Heaven when they visit Lake Tahoe, and I was one of them. Slivers of blue between the coniferous forest, striated clouds patching a brilliantly blue sky means there is more than the...
2 Stateline Rd, Crystal Bay, NV 89402, USA
Located in North Tahoe, Cal Neva Resort at one point was a happening spot. Formerly owned by Frank Sinatra, this was the place that Frank and his Rat Pack would hang out at times. Occasionally even Marilyn Monroe would be spotted here. It's a much...
Hidden Beach, Nevada 89451, USA
Tahoe's East Shore is famed for a reason: white sand, clear water, and great afternoon sun. I took this shot at the easily accessible Hidden Beach, just east of Incline Village on Highway 28. Park wherever you can on the main road, then walk along...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind