Collected by Brrenna Goldstein
631 Coyote St, Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
Located in the Olympic House at Squaw Valley ski resort, Wildflour is a magical grab-and-go snack spot that is home to the world's best cookies. About 2 inches in diameter and an inch or so high, they're baked to perfection. Crispy, golden...
901 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
When my boyfriend and I are in Tahoe, we visit T's at least once a day for their chicken burritos. The rotisserie meat (the restaurant also serves pork and tri-tip) is fall-off-the-bone tender and tastes great after long days on the water. Order...
10046 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161, USA
Epicures vie for a table at Restaurant Trokay, where chef-owners John and Nyna Weatherson dream up prix-fixe menus with imaginative ingredients and artful flavor combinations. The dining room’s green walls and contemporary design create an...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign