Collected by Brrenna Goldstein
631 Coyote St, Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
Located in the Olympic House at Squaw Valley ski resort, Wildflour is a magical grab-and-go snack spot that is home to the world's best cookies. About 2 inches in diameter and an inch or so high, they're baked to perfection. Crispy, golden...
901 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
When my boyfriend and I are in Tahoe, we visit T's at least once a day for their chicken burritos. The rotisserie meat (the restaurant also serves pork and tri-tip) is fall-off-the-bone tender and tastes great after long days on the water. Order...
10046 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161, USA
Epicures vie for a table at Restaurant Trokay, where chef-owners John and Nyna Weatherson dream up prix-fixe menus with imaginative ingredients and artful flavor combinations. The dining room’s green walls and contemporary design create an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys