Collected by AFAR Explorer
2222 3rd Ave, Napa, CA 94558, USA
Napa Valley’s newest sub-appellation is just 10 miles east of downtown Napa but it is tucked into a pocket of the Valley that feels like a throwback to the pre-Mondavi days — when the region was a diverse agricultural area and winemaking was a...
Belize City, Belize
If you think the adventure only begins once you arrive at the reef, then you’re in for quite a treat. The Blackbird Caye Resort is located just a short plane ride or boat shuttle trip off the coast of Belize City, which leaves you just enough...
Inner Cir, London NW1 4NU, UK
This golden clad park provided a peaceful stroll and picnic opportunity, removed from the bustling, over crowded London streets. As it was October when we were here, the leaves had begun to change with beautiful uniformity. While the fall foliage...
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Covent Garden, London WC2E 8BE, UK
There is never a dull moment at Covent Garden, a labyrinthine open space peppered with restaurants, vintage markets, craft stalls, and independent boutiques. There is festivity in the air. This is compounded by singers, magicians, and...
Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Checking out the famously preserved mummies at the world’s oldest public museum is on many London wish lists, but there’s much more to the British Museum than ancient Egypt. Other must-sees include the Elgin Marbles and the African...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles