Collected by Linda Moore
5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407, USA
Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo is deservedly famous, but there's another great zoo just a short drive away: Tacoma's Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. Plan to spend a full day here, because there's plenty to see. Zoo highlights include the new...
1801 Dock St, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
The Museum of Glass is in Tacoma, about a half-hour away from Seattle, and it's well worth the trip for art glass enthusiasts. The permanent collection includes some Chihuly pieces, work by 20th and 21st-century artists, and a charming collection...
1716 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, USA
It’s simply not possible to walk away from Southern Kitchen hungry; you’re much more likely to walk away carrying a doggie bag packed full of fried chicken, red beans and rice, and mashed potatoes. This little corner cafe is always humming with...
Vashon, WA 98070, USA
Vashon, a quiet and bike-friendly island, sits at the southern end of the Puget Sound. It is a perfect place to explore or relax, whether whale watching, beach combing or wine tasting at vineyard (the Island also has a brewery and it's very own...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers